Xiaomi M365 Electric Scooter from Poland – $385.99
Click on the image above to go to the product page in the store where you can make a purchase.
Coupon Code: GBGBM365ZG
Shipping from: Poland
Do you want to be informed when there will be a better price or a new coupon will appear? Or maybe you have a problem and need help? Click HERE to contact me.
– The electric scooter comes with a dual-brake system. The front wheel has E-ABS anti-lock system, while the rear wheel uses mechanical disk brake. The braking distance can be shortened to 4 meters, making your riding much safer
– Powered by 18650 lithium-ion battery pack with a battery capacity of 280Wh and offering an overlong cruising distance of 30km
– It adopts intelligent BMS battery management system. You can know the battery conditions through the APP downloaded in your mobile phone
– 6 protection functions: short-circuit protection, over-current protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, low-voltage protection, and temperature anomaly protection
– Kinetic energy recovery system. The electric scooter has a kinetic energy recovery system that converts kinetic energy into electric energy and offers a better battery life
– Smart APP. It can track your cycling habits, riding speed, battery life, etc.
– There are 4 LED lights displaying the battery capacity, which is easy to know the power quantity
– 3 seconds quick folding design, stable and convenient
– Model: M365
– Material: aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
– Wheel size: 8.5 inch inflatable tire
– Motor size: 6.7 inch
– Maximum torque: 16N.m
– Maximum speed: 25km/h ( common mode ), 18km/h ( energy-saving mode )
– Cruising distance: 30km
– Braking system: front E-ABS anti-lock system, rear mechanical disk brake
– Rated motor power: 250W
– Maximum motor power: 500W
– Battery pack power: 280Wh
– Climbing gradient: approx 14 degree
– Waterproof grade: IP54
– Pedal ground clearance: 87.5mm
– Max load: 100kg
– Charger rated power: 71W
– Charger input voltage: 100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz
– Battery limited voltage: 42V
– Charging time: 5.5 hours
– Standard power consumption: 1.1kWh per 100km
– Unfolding size: 108 x 43 x 114cm
– Folding size: 108 x 43 x 49cm
– Net weight: 12.5kg
1. The motor needs run-up process before it starts to work. You should trample on the board and slide the scooter, then activate the accelerator after the sliding speed is in 3 – 5km/h.
2.Do not use the scooter in heavily rainy days or on the ground with ponding water.