Rcharlance S8 5.2Ah Folding Electric Scooter – $299.00
Click on the image above to go to the product page in the store where you can make a purchase.
Do you want to be informed when there will be a better price or a new coupon will appear? Or maybe you have a problem and need help? Click HERE to contact me.
Folding electric scooter, a new choice of commute and casual going out.
This scooter adopts high safety 18650 Li-ion battery, 25km mileage, excelled in CE, FCC, MSDS and UN38.3 tests. With BMS technology, six battery protections. Advanced E-ABS braking system in both front and rear wheels, 4m braking distance. Quick-folding, lightweight aluminum alloy body with fixing hook, convenient to store and portable to carry everywhere and use it anytime. Lighting system, anti-slip tire and other features are waiting for you to explore!
● Dual-brake system: E-ABS anti-lock system in two wheels and disc brake in rear tire, 4m short braking distance
● Powerful 250W motor: max 25km/h speed, 16N.m torque, gradeability up to 14 degree, uneven land can not stop your journey
● 5.2Ah 18650 Li-ion battery ( included ): 280Wh, max 25km mileage, no need to worry about powerless situation on the way to destination
● Intelligent BMS: short-circuit protection, over-current protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, temperature anomaly protection and low-voltage auto-sleep protection
● Quick-folding, with fixing hook, 108 x 43 x 49cm folding size, stable, space-saving and portable to carry
● 8.5 inch rubber tire, with anti-slip texture, high road-holding ability even on the slippery ground
● Bright front / tail LED light and red reflective pieces, protecting your riding safety at night
● Lightweight but tough aluminum alloy body, IP54 waterproof, 100kg payload
● Practical handle: with anti-slip handlebar, power remain indicator, power button, bell, brake, accelerator
● 6.7 inch motor, 71W rated charger power, 1.1kWh per 100km power consumption
● Fit ground: cement pavement, tarred road, solid flat dirt road, stairs lower than 1cm and ditch narrower than 3cm